MENU

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The difference in Exo m’s promotional activities in China vs. Korea

The difference in Exo m’s promotional activities in China vs. Korea (Just for fun)
via skewedlayer

  • Kris
  • China: Maybe next time.
  • Korea: Yes, let me try.
  • Luhan
  • China: He has a nickname. It’s baozi. Because he’s round and cute like a meat bun.
  • Korea: He has a nickname. It’s baozi. Because he’s round and cute like a meat bun.
  • Xiumin
  • China: I don’t know why they keep calling me baozi. Why is that Luhan?
  • Korea: Hello everyone. I’m Xiumin. Exo M’s baozi.
  • Lay
  • China: Hi my name is…….*thinks for 5 seconds*.....Lay.
  • Korea: Hi my name is…….*thinks for 5 seconds*.....Lay.
  • Tao
  • China: I’m Exo M’s Kung Fu pand---IS THAT CAKE.
  • Korea: Aegyo seduction bitches, I’m Exo M’s Kung Fu panda.
  • Chen
  • China: I love you all. I’ll become better for you, please be patient. Will study Mandarin harder.
  • Korea: Let me tell you a joke. I love you.

Introducing you to new feature: tumblr stuff this is the first post. next tumblr stuff is label from the post that I get from tumblr fan.
comments powered by Disqus