MENU

Friday, May 25, 2012

Taemin Messages for 4th SHINee Anniversary


Taemin's 4th Anniversary Messages 



I’m SHINee’s cool man Taemin~!^^

Hello!!
I’m SHINee’s makdoongi Taemin!^^

Everyone, it’s already been 4 years for us.
There were many hiatuses and we were overseas a lot,
but I have always thought about all of SHINee World.
It’s the same for you all, right? haha

And I have finally turned 20 years old
and have become a mature man haha.
Don’t fall for me too much. ^^

Anyway, I really miss you.
Please wait a little longer, everyone. Huhu we will run to you quickly haha.
Anyway, please look forward to SHINee who is growing up quickly.
Continue to give us lots and lots of love~

I love you, SHINee world

This has been SHINee’s Taemin
who has become a cute but cool man.

Bbuing bbuing~~
Source & credits shinee.smtown.com caps by : MiuNinG_taeminho
comments powered by Disqus